If you use a textbook from Pearson, and if there is an electronic version of that specific book available, then you are likely eligible to use the electronic version for free. A list of all eligible books was given to the technology coordinator in each high school. Please see your technology coordinator before you continue on to the directions below.
If you are eligible to use the free e-textbook, use these directions to help you set up accounts for your students.
If the title is Higher Ed, the registration process is as follows:
- Teachers register at: www.pearsonschool.com/access_request (underscore between access and request), is Option 3
- Teachers will receive access codes for the teachers and students within 72 school hours with directions enclosed
- Students will register after the teacher has registered at: www.pearsonschool.com/access
If the title is School, the registration is as follows:
- Teachers go to www.pearsonsuccessnet.com
- Teachers register with code sent in mail with order; or from account representative
- Teachers set-up class with class code
- Teachers provide students with class code
- Students register at: www.pearsonsuccessnet.com
If the title is School – Successnetplus, the registration is as follows:
- Teachers register at: www.successnetplus.com
- Teachers enter school code using look-up tool, or provided by account representative
- Teachers or IT department uploads student roster using template. User names and passwords are assigned.
- Students login immediately at www.successnetplus.com using assigned user names and passwords.
If the title has an IPAD app, the registration is as follows (world history and AHON):
- Teachers register at: www.pearsonschool.com/mobileandetext
- Teachers register for a new account
- Teachers use school code using look-up tool or provided by account representative
- Teachers upload student user name and passwords
- Teachers and students download free app, “Pearson eText for School”
- Teachers and students login using user name and password
Video modules can be found on all of these logins at: www.mypearsontraining.com