- Log in to Infinite Campus
- Click on Instruction then click on Positive Attendance. Both are circled in red. A roster of the class will appear.
- Click on a student's name. (You will repeat these steps for every student so it's best to start at the top and work your way down.)
- Click on the D211 General tab.
- Check the box underneath Contacted Parent then click Save.
- You must repeat these steps for every student in every class.
Thursday, May 14, 2015
By the end of each school year, teachers must report if they had at least one conversation with a parent of each child in their classes. These are the steps for teachers to report parent contact which is recorded in Infinite Campus.
Labels: Infinite Campus